What's going on here this summer

Well guys, I've been pretty absent since bracketology season came to a close in March. But my college football preview magazine has arrived, which means I got access to the wealth of stats necessary to make my ratings. So, I am now going through the process of deciding the winner of each game based off of my ratings. This isn't a terribly difficult process, all I have left is the C-USA and Sun Belt teams. So, here's a list of college football related things to expect this summer:

1) Every team's power rating
2) One blog article for each conference giving my prediction for every game, and every team using my power ratings' season simulation
3) Bowl predictions based off of my power ratings' season simulation
4) Predicted college football playoff based off of my season simulation

I may also decide to do some NFL or MLB things on here this summer as well. And of course, my NFL picks will return for week 1. I may also do weekly college football picks as well, we'll have to see about that.

My full power rating list should be out later this week! Conference posts will probably be up throughout July.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bracketology 3/12/20

Bracketology 3/7/20

Bracketology 3/11/20