So... this is new!

Hello all,

This is my new sports blog, this is also where my bracketology will be for the 2011-12 season (formerly on ivarsports.webs.com.) I'm not exactly sure what else this will be used for... probably for my NFL picks and for me to rant on about sports (what else are sports blogs for, exactly?) Just in case I use this for picks, an important disclaimer:
 
Note: For legality purposes, this Web site does not promote or advocate gambling. This is solely for entertainment purposes only.  I do not gamble, I only keep track of my picks.


As for making this aesthetically pleasing... that's a different story. I'm not a graphics person, but I'll think about it.

~Ivar



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bracketology 3/12/20

Bracketology 3/7/20

Bracketology 3/11/20