Indy on a roll!

After a 0-13 start to the season, the Colts have won 2 in a row, dramatically dropping their chances to land Andrew Luck #1 overall. I haven't examined the SOS tiebreaker closely, but I think St. Louis will be picking #1. In case you don't know, the tiebreaker for draft order is worst SOS picks first. There are a bunch of big games on the NFL slate this Saturday, but my eye will be on San Diego @ Detroit. The Chargers on on a roll (did you see them on SNF?) but my Lions clinch a playoff berth with a win. Neither the Jets or Bengals have easy schedules remaining, so the Chargers have a realistic shot at a wild card, not to mention the AFC West crown. I wouldn't rule out Buffalo this week against the Broncos, CJ Spiller was great against Miami and no one paid attention. He's a good fantasy sleeper for fantasy playoff season. I qualified for my 6-team playoff in a 10 team league at 6-8 (6th seed) but had a monster week last week. I picked up Tebow off waivers, and add Arian Foster, Reggie Bush, Calvin Johnson and Brent Celek (I benches Gates to pick up Celek) and I owned. That mid-season Eli Manning for Reggie Bush and Nate Washington deal looks a lot better now. Anyways, my playoff predictions:
AFC
1 New England 13-3
2 Pittsburgh 12-4
3 Houston 11-5
4 Denver 9-7
5 Baltimore 11-5
6 NY Jets 10-6
NFC
1 Green Bay 15-1
2 San Fransisco 13-3
3 New Orleans 13-3
4 Dallas 10-6
5 Atlanta 10-6
6 Detroit 10-6

2 days 'til the start of NBA season! Gonna be interesting to watch Clippers v Kings, not just for Paul/Griffin but also to see Jimmer in his first NBA game.

Ivar

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bracketology 3/12/20

Bracketology 3/7/20

Bracketology 3/11/20