Bracketology 3/16/14 Morning

Notes:

1) This is my morning seed list, I'll post another one after all the conference championship games, which I'll label final. I'll try to put up a bracket as well as the seed list for both updates.
2) I'm feeling pretty good about the at-larges I've picked to be in. If any of the at-larges I have right now does not get in, my hunch would be that it's BYU, and that Cal is in for them.
3) Only things I might change not related to the games on Sunday is some seedings in the middle of the bracket. I haven't combed through the 6-10 area like I have the rest of the bracket.
4) I might do a live blog of the selection show on here. We'll see about that.
5) Remember that the seed list snakes, so you read the odd numbered lines left to right and the even numbered lines right to left. This means you can read down to find a region.

1: Florida, Wichita State, Arizona, Michigan
2: Duke, Wisconsin, Kansas, Villanova
3: Iowa State, Louisville, Creighton, Virginia
4: San Diego State, Cincinnati, Michigan State, Syracuse
5: Oklahoma, UCLA, VCU, Connecticut
6: Saint Louis, New Mexico, Ohio State, North Carolina
7: Baylor, Massachusetts, Texas, Kentucky,
8: Oklahoma State, GonzagaOregon, George Washington
9: Colorado, Memphis, Pittsburgh, Stanford
10: Providence, Dayton, Iowa, St. Joseph's
11: Kansas State, Arizona State, Nebraska, (BYU/Tennessee)
12: Stephen F. Austin, North Dakota StateHarvard, (Xavier/SMU)
13: Tulsa, Manhattan, Delaware, New Mexico State
14: Eastern Kentucky, Mercer, Georgia State, Western Michigan
15: North Carolina Central, American, UW-Milwaukee, Wofford
16: (Weber State/Cal Poly), (Texas Southern/Mount St. Mary's), Coastal Carolina, Albany

Should be In: Nebraska, Xavier
Bubble In: SMU, Tennessee, BYU
Bubble Out: Minnesota, California, Florida State, UW-Green Bay

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bracketology 3/12/20

Bracketology 3/7/20

Bracketology 3/11/20