Bracketology 3/11/18 Evening (FINAL)

I'm feeling OK about the bubble- Davidson winning helped me out, as I was really having a hard time deciding on MTSU, Louisville or Arizona State for the last spot. I think USC and St. Mary's are the most likely teams in my projection to miss, but I wouldn't be shocked to see UCLA or Texas left out. All of the 8 teams I have listed as out have a chance- though Oklahoma State or Notre Dame getting a bid would indicate a complete shift in the committee's philosophy, in my eyes. I've included my final NIT projection at the bottom- I removed Maryland and BYU for Middle Tennessee and Harvard.


1: Virginia, Villanova, Kansas, Xavier
2: Duke, North Carolina, Purdue, Cincinnati
3: Michigan State, Tennessee, Michigan, Auburn
4: West Virginia, Gonzaga, Texas Tech, Arizona
5: Wichita State, Kentucky, Houston, Clemson
6: Ohio State, Florida, Arkansas, Texas A&M
7: Miami (FL), TCU, Seton Hall, Nevada
8: Missouri, Virginia Tech, Providence, Rhode Island
9: Butler, St. Bonaventure, North Carolina State, Florida State
10: Alabama, Creighton, Kansas State, Oklahoma
11: (UCLA/Texas), (USC/St. Mary's), Loyola Chicago, New Mexico State
12: Davidson, San Diego State, Murray State, Buffalo
13: South Dakota State, Charleston, UNC Greensboro, Marshall
14: Montana, Bucknell, Stephen F. Austin, Wright State
15: Lipscomb, Iona, Penn, Georgia State
16: UMBC, Cal State Fullerton, (Radford/Texas Southern), (LIU Brooklyn/NC Central)

First Four Out: Middle Tennessee, Louisville, Arizona State, Syracuse
Next Four Out: Marquette, Oklahoma State, Baylor, Notre Dame

Moving In: Davidson, Georgia State
Moving Out: Middle Tennessee, UT-Arlington

1: Middle Tennessee, Louisville, Arizona State, Syracuse
2: Marquette, Oklahoma State, Baylor, Notre Dame
3: Oregon, Penn State, Mississippi State, Nebraska
4: LSU, Georgia, Boise State, Western Kentucky
5: Utah, Washington, Old Dominion, Vermont
6: Stanford, Temple, Louisiana, Rider
7: Northern Kentucky, UC Davis, Florida Gulf Coast, Southeastern Louisiana
8: Harvard, Wagner, UNC Asheville, Hampton

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bracketology 3/12/20

Bracketology 3/7/20

Bracketology 3/11/20