College Basketball Picks: Final 3 Weeks

My college basketball picks are back! I've had a lot if internet issues lately, including staying at a hotel for 2 weeks where the internet did not work in my room. I've been able to update my bracketology, but sites to get the lines on have been blocked by the business center internet. Anyways, I'm back home, so my picks should be back on track!
College Basketball Picks 2012-13: +$665 (6.65 units)
College Basketball Picks Final 3 weeks: -$65 (-0.65 units)
2/25
Villanova @ Seton Hall +4.5
Easy pick here for me. Seton Hall is awful, 'Nova has shown signs of life.
Villanova -4.5 (1.5 units) -$165
2/24
Northwestern @ Purdue -6
Northwestern is not on the same level as Purdue, who has taken down some of the Big 10's better teams this year. There's more than a 2-point gap between these teams.
Purdue -6 (1 unit) +$100

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bracketology 3/12/20

Bracketology 3/7/20

Bracketology 3/11/20