Bracketology 3/17/13 Evening

News/Notes:

1) This seed list is FINAL.
2) I did some re-evaluations this morning. Not many changes occurred.
3) Mississippi with a very, very clutch win over Florida. They may have persuaded me to pick them to win their first round game with that victory.
4) Well, at the bubble level, I'm pretty confident with who I have in, and who I have out. The old "add the KenPom + RPI" trick to determine who is in and who is out works with what I have.
5) I'll probably put up a bracket to accompany the seed list between now and 6:00. Just for the heck of it.
6) I'll also post my bracket picks by Wednesday afternoon, and sometime in the next two weeks I'll create a mock 96-team bracket for this year.
7) Good luck to all of my fellow bracketologists this year. I will be sweating and biting my nails and screaming at the TV just as much as all of the rest of you guys.

1: Louisville, Gonzaga, Indiana, Duke
2: Ohio State, New Mexico, Georgetown, Kansas 
3: Miami (FL), Michigan State, Florida, Michigan
4: Kansas State, Marquette, Saint Louis, Wisconsin
5: Syracuse, Arizona, UNLV, Oklahoma State
6: Pittsburgh, UCLA, MemphisButler
7: VCU, Colorado State, Notre Dame, North Carolina
8: North Carolina State, Oregon, Creighton, Illinois
9: Minnesota, San Diego State, Cincinnati, Missouri
10: Mississippi, Iowa State, Belmont, Colorado
11: Wichita State, Oklahoma, Villanova, Temple
12: Bucknell, (Boise State/California), (La Salle/Middle Tennessee), Saint Mary's
13: Akron, Valparaiso, New Mexico State, Davidson
14: Montana, Northwestern State, Harvard, South Dakota State
15: Florida Gulf Coast, Albany, Iona, Pacific
16: (Southern/LIU-Brooklyn), (North Carolina A&T/Liberty), Western Kentucky, James Madison

Last Four Byes:

Oklahoma
Saint Mary's
Villanova
Temple

Last Four In:
California
Boise State
La Salle
Middle Tennessee

First Six Out:
Tennessee 
Kentucky
Virginia
Alabama
Maryland
Southern Miss

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bracketology 3/12/20

Bracketology 3/7/20

Bracketology 3/11/20