Premier League Picks: Week 2

Well, my Premier League picks are back for another week! Hopefully it'll be another week in the green.

Premier League Picks 2013-14: +$148
Premier League Picks Week 2: -$29

Crystal Palace @ Stoke City

I'm picking Stoke, and picking against Palace again. Stoke is significantly better than Palace and the handicap should be at -3/4 or even -1. I'm gonna put two units down here.

Stoke City -0.5 (1.83) (2 units) +$166

Norwich City @ Hull City

You guys already know how I feel about Norwich, and Hull looked pretty bad last week against Chelsea. I understand that many people are down on Norwich, but they should not be underdogs here.

Nowich City +0.25 (1.9) (2.5 units) -$250

Livepool @ Aston Villa

Everyone is jumping aboard the Villa train right now but I don't buy it. Sure, Benteke has looked good but it's highly unlikely that Villa keeps this form up all year. I think that Liverpool should win by a goal.

Liverpool -0.75 (2.1) (1 unit) +$55

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bracketology 3/12/20

Bracketology 3/7/20

Bracketology 3/11/20