Bracketology 2/17/16

Here's today's bracket. Sorry about the strange photo quality- I wrote everything in pencil on pink paper with weird lighting, so it looks very strange.

I didn't update yesterday because literally nothing happened to impact my bracket. I said the other day I'm going to start trimming the "Also Considered" list, and that begins today as I remove Georgia after their home loss to Florida yesterday. I considered removing Creighton as well after their loss to Butler.
First Four Out: Clemson, Gonzaga, LSU, St. Bonaventure
Next Four Out: VCU, Cincinnati, Butler, Tulsa
Also Considered: St. Mary's, Chattanooga, Valparaiso, Kansas State, UCLA, Stanford, Ohio State, Vanderbilt, San Diego State, Arkansas-LR, Georgetown, Arizona State, Creighton

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bracketology 3/12/20

Bracketology 3/7/20

Bracketology 3/11/20