NFL Picks Week 20

Game 1: San Francisco @ Atlanta +4
I'm short on time here so I will be brief. San Francisco is really, really good. Kaepernick is once of the best young QB's to come around in a while. I think they'll win this game, they're better in all aspects of the ball. Atlanta looked awful against Seattle last week, especially their secondary. However, I can't pick against Atlanta because I've never seen a one seed get this much disrespect. It's ridiculous. Both teams have very good offenses, the over is the play here.
San Francisco -4 (0 units) +-$0
Over 48 (1 unit) +$100

Game 2: Baltimore @ New England -7.5
The Ravens have the "team of destiny" label on them as they're on Ray Lewis' retirement tour. They are quite a solid team, and don't be surprised to see me taking the over on their overall wins in my futures next year (a long with a big wager on under for the Eagles). New England has the experience of winning this game. I considered placing a unit on the Ravens, but I can't go against either team in this spot.
Baltimore +7.5 (0 units) +$0
Under 50 (0 units) +$0

NFL Picks Week 20: +$100 (1 unit)
NFL Picks 2012: +$4792 (47.92 units)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bracketology 3/12/20

Bracketology 3/7/20

Bracketology 3/11/20