College Football Week 9 Betting Preview

Week 0: 1-0, +1 unit
Week 1: 3-4, -1.4 units
Week 2: 3-4, -1.4 units
Week 3: 5-2, +2.8 units
Week 4: 4-2, +1.8 units
Week 5: 6-2, +4.08 units
Week 6: 0-7, -7.41 units
Week 7: 3-4-1, -1.24 units
Week 8: 2-3, -1.23 units
2018 Season: 27-28-1, -3.00 units
Note: All picks are 1 unit

Miami (FL) @ Boston College

Boston College has been one of the teams I've been high on all year. Their only losses on the year are to NC State and Purdue, both on the road. They're about even with Miami in my eyes- they're both about the 25th best team in the country. I have this line at Boston College -4, they're slightly better than Miami in my eyes.

Pick: Boston College +3.5

Baylor @ West Virginia

I remain perplexed by how high the public is on West Virginia. Their only real impressive win of the season is at Texas Tech, Kansas and Kansas State are quite bad this year. Baylor is a decent team, they have the same Big 12 wins as West Virginia, and really should not be two touchdown underdogs here. I have the line at West Virginia -8

Pick: Baylor +14.5

Boise State @ Air Force

Air Force has really flown under my radar all year, but looking at their schedule they've had a bit of an unlucky season. Their four losses are by a combined 23 points, with none of them by more than 10. Boise State has disappointed a bit this year and I only have this line at Boise State -4, so I like the Falcons here.

Pick: Air Force +10

Cincinnati @ SMU

Cincinnati finally picked up their first loss of the season last week at Temple. I think the Bearcats could be in for a bit of a letdown here- SMU is a more solid team than people realize. All of their losses are to solid teams- their defense isn't great but they can really light up the scoreboard. I have this line at SMU +4 and like the Mustangs here.

Pick: SMU +9.5

FIU @ Western Kentucky

Western Kentucky is truly one of the worst teams in FBS. Their only win of the season is an 8 point win over a pretty bad Ball State team. They also blew a big lead against a pretty average FCS team in Maine. FIU is a solid team, their only losses are to P5 teams and they're shooting for bowl eligibility here. I have this line at FIU -12.

Pick: FIU -3

New Mexico State @ Texas State
Both of these teams are among the worst in FBS but I think that New Mexico State is slightly worse. I thought that the Aggies had a shot at going back to a bowl game but they're off to a 2-6 start. Texas State has played their last few games close- including against a good Georgia Southern team. I have this at Texas State -6, so I'm on the Bobcats.

Pick: Texas State +1.5

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bracketology 3/12/20

Bracketology 3/7/20

Bracketology 3/11/20